Testimonies written by Bible Fundamentalist on the Spanish Bible:
- Dr. Mickey Carter, Pastor of Landmark Baptist Church
- Dr. Phil Stringer, Executive V. P. of Landmark Baptist College
- Dr. Gail Riplinger, Author of New Age Bible versions
- David W. Cloud, Author and Director of Way of Life Literature
- Carlos Donate, Missionary to Guatemala
- Bill Bradley, Bible Professor at Landmark Baptist College
- Allen Johnson, Former Spanish Director at Landmark Baptist College
We would be delighted to go on record about our position on the scriptures!
- in the verbal inspiration of the scriptures - that God breathed out every word of the sixty-six Books of the Bible (not just the thoughts or concepts or doctrines), and that they were faithfully and accurately recoded by "holy men of God" who "spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" (11 Peter 1:21).
- in the divine preservation of the scriptures. The Massoretic text is God's preserved word in Hebrew. The Greek Textus Receptus is God's preserved work in Greek.
- that the King James Bible is God's preserved word in English. We reject any attempt to correct it with the Greek critical text as is done in the Revised Standard Version, New International Version, and the New King James Version
- that God's Word was spread around the world by Reformation Era Bibles and Bible translations made from them during the beginning of the modern missions movement (1700's and early 1800's). Tragically, for nearly two hundred years, the United Bible Society (The American Bible Society and it's international affiliates) have tried to replace these Received Text Bibles with corrupt translations. We teach that missionaries should avoid United Bible Society translations whenever possible, and instead use the old Bibles or properly done revisions.
- the 1960 Reina-Velera Revision was done by liberals and therefore contains errors. We do believe there are good Spanish translations that are truer to the Hebrew Massoretic text and the Greek Textus Receptus.
We take a stand for the pure Word of God in any and every language. We do so without compromise and without apology!